Family Room
December 14, 2009

After finishing construction on the dormer and hanging the drywall inside, we moved on to the family room. We tore out the drop ceiling, removed the carpet and a layer of linolium and particle board to get the floor level down closer to the kitchen tile level, wired the new outlets and switches, and replaced the insulation because it was way too thin and smelled musty.

Under the carpet we found this very nice looking linolium. Unfortunately I couldn't convince Brooke to keep it...

Looks like they had a small area with carpet as well.

After removing that linolium and layer of particle board, we found this linolium.

Wiring new outlets and switches.